Wellness Lifestyle Supply List
The products you use everyday have an impact on your health! That’s why I’ve compiled this Wellness Lifestyle Supply List for you of products that I use and think are great with links for you to shop directly below. In my wellness lifestyle, I avoid plastic and choose glass, stainless steel and cast iron instead. I’ve also compiled appliances and tools that I use for detoxing, yoga, meditating, and nourishing my body that I know you’ll love. Shop by clicking the links below. Enjoy!
I will be creating more of these shopping lists (Cancer Patient Supply List, Clean Eating Foodie Supply List, Supplement and Superfood List, to name a few) so check back soon for more.
1. Banyan Botanicals Ayurvedic Tongue Cleaner Scraper. I use this stainless steel scraper every morning. Your tongue is part of the detox process so this step first thing in the morning may be kind of gross but is very important.
2. Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. The best toothbrush in my opinion!
3. Heart Chakra Candle. To be lit while you meditate. Ommm.
4. 100% Natural Boar Bristle Body Brush with Contoured Wooden Handle. I have written about dry brushing. It is so good for your lymph and your skin.
5. Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Intense Deluxe Skincare Set. I absolutely love this line of skincare. The frankincense scent is divine.
6. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Bee Lovely Bath & Shower Gel. This has the loveliest orange and honey scent. And a portion of all profits go to save the honeybees!
7. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Bee Lovely Body Butter. Thick and rich and helping to save bees. What’s not to love?
8. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Wild Rose Beauty Balm. A fantastic multi-use balm that heals as it moisturizes.
9. BalanceFrom GoFit All-Purpose 10mm Extra Thick Pilates Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap. Yoga is so good for detoxing and staying calm. This thick mat with a strap is comfortable and easy to carry.
10. Vitamix 7500 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container. For making smoothies, sauces, soups. This one is great.
11. Glass Straws Clear Bent 9” x 9.5 mm. Perfect reusable straws for smoothies, tea, juice, water. This is a 4-pack with a cleaning brush!
12. Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle. This is the best kettle. Just sayin’.
13. Yogi Tea Detox – Caffeine Free – 16 Tea Bags – 70%+ Organic. This tea has little quotes on the tag that I love. Great for morning or afternoon.
14. Twinings of London Organic and Fair Trade Certified Breakfast Blend Tea Bags. My personal favorite breakfast tea.
15. 3 Piece Cast Iron Skillet Set. No chemical coatings, processes, or treatments on these pans. Have to take care of them to have a non-stick experience but they will last a life-time if properly cared for.
16. Protein Shaker Bottle. Ban plastic! Use stainless steel instead. This shake bottle has a smart little window to see how much you have left. Great for smoothies on the go–easy to clean too!
17. Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent Powder It’s hard to find laundry detergent that isn’t in a huge plastic container anymore. This one is in cardboard and is good for the planet.
18. Seventh Generation Dish Liquid Soap. All of the chemicals in household soaps go into our streams and oceans and the wildlife is suffering. These are better.
19. Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner. Just to round out the non-toxic cleaning supplies, use this for all surfaces.
20. The Complete Kombucha Brewing Starter Kit. This kit has a live Kombucha SCOBY, fermented starter tea, a glass brew jar, sugar & tea, Instructions & Recipes. Everything you need to get started! This is the only thing on the list that I don’t own something similar or used myself but it seems awesome and I would have bought it if I hadn’t been gifted a SCOBY!
21. iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System with Alkaline Remineralization-Natural pH WQA Gold Seal Certified (NSF/ANSI 58). Water is the source of life so you better make sure what you’re consuming is clean. This is a great home system very similar to what we have in our home.
22. Lifefactory 22-Ounce BPA-Free Glass Water Bottle with Flip Cap & Silicone Sleeve. I love drinking water out of glass. Who’s with me on this? It’s just not the same out of stainless. These are my favorite water bottles–I own several.
23. Glasslock 11292 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set. I converted all of our food storage to glass a while back and I love these snap top lids for leftovers.
24. Le Parfait Super Terrines – Wide Mouth French Glass Preserving Jars. I have these in various sizes to store all of our dry goods in the pantry. They look cool while avoiding plastic.
25. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Defense Hand Spray. This stuff is great to carry in the car or your purse to keep germs to a minimum.
26. Neal’s Yard Remedies Esta Diffuser. I love this diffuser. It is beautiful to look at while filling the air with healing, lovely essential oils.
27. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Frankincense Essential Oil. Frankincense has been shown to fight cancer. I diffuse it and use the skin products as well (above).
28. Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Women’s Balance Essential Oil Blend. This is my favorite calming blend to diffuse in the house.
*Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn a small percentage from qualifying purchases. As a Neal’s Yard Remedies Consultant, I earn a commission from purchases on my NYR website. That being said, I use these recommendations in my wellness lifestyle.